Looking for an easy way to warm up before a morning workout and to get your collagen intake in at the same time? This Collagen Chai Latte offers a full serving of Gnarly Collagen Pro in one tasty mug. Plus, if coffee often makes you feel jittery when you’re working out (but you still need a little caffeine to motivate), the slightly caffeinated black chai tea in this recipe might be the perfect middle ground.
This drink tastes like it came from your favorite coffee shop, but you’ll be able to whip it up in a few short minutes!
Collagen Chai Latte
2 Scoops Gnarly Collagen Pro
1 chai tea bag (or, two for a more intense chai flavor)
¼ cup water
¾ cups milk of choice
1 tsp sugar
Pinch of cinnamon
- Bring ¼ cup of water to a boil, then pour over the tea bag. Let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- While the tea is brewing, heat milk over medium-low heat, being careful not to reach a boil.
- Use either a frother or a fork to froth the heated milk until you’ve created 2-3 inches of foam.
- Remove the tea bag from steeped chai, then add in sugar and Gnarly Collagen Pro. Mix well.
- Pour foamed milk over the chai tea mixture, and top with a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Makes one 8 oz chai latte.
Want to learn more about the benefits of collagen? Read this!