Calling all fans of dessert for breakfast: This smoothie bowl is for you! Mixing the decadent Chocolate Oat Milk from RISE with Gnarly Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder is almost enough in itself, but a scoop of chocolate hazelnut butter really takes this recipe to chocolate-lovers paradise. A base of frozen bananas keeps this bowl vegan and ups the creamy texture. Top it with your favorite additions and your morning will be off to a great start!
- 1 cup RISE Chocolate Oat Milk
- 2 scoops Gnarly Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cups frozen banana slices
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut butter
- Cacao nibs
- Almond butter
- Fresh berries
- Put RISE Chocolate Oat Milk, Gnarly Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder, bananas, flax seeds, and chocolate hazelnut butter in a blender and blend on high until smooth (about 30 seconds). The mixture should be clump-free, but thick. If desired thickness isn’t met, add a few more bananas and blend for 15 seconds more.
- Scoop smoothie mixture into a bowl, then add desired toppings. Enjoy immediately.
Makes one large smoothie bowl.