We’ve got the perfect cure for rushed mornings. Start your day out with a dose of calming lavender flavor, and make this easy recipe the night before! While the scent of lavender alone can help calm nerves (and tone down morning coffee jitters), some information suggests that lavender can also help aid digestion. Regardless, you’ll love how it tastes when paired with creamy RISE Oat Milk and the gentle vanilla flavor of Gnarly Vegan Protein Powder.
If you have a busy week ahead, prepare this recipe in a batch and enjoy it all week long. It will stay fresh in the refrigerator for several days after it’s prepped.
- ¾ cup RISE Original Oat Milk
- 1 scoop Gnarly Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp dried lavender
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup of granola
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 tablespoon blackberries
- Fill a glass mason jar with oat milk, protein powder, oats, lavender, almond butter, and chia seeds.
- Stir to mix ingredients. Don’t worry if the almond butter doesn’t mix evenly.
- Screw on the lid and place the jar in the refrigerator overnight (or, for at least five hours).
- When you’re ready to eat, simply unscrew the jar and enjoy as you please. This breakfast tastes great cold, but it can also be heated up and served warm. Either way, we like to top ours with granola, blueberries, and blackberries.
Makes one jar of overnight oats.